February 6, 2009

Angel Nuts from....Oh ! Nuts

Hey everyone ....I have received an email from Sam of Oh ! Nuts offering me sample of nuts and dried fruits I would like to include in my recipes.

Oh ! Nuts offers a wonderful and wide variety of dried fruits, nuts, snack mixes, candy, chocolate, gift baskets and many more :). I was just glued to their site and had a  tough time choosing from their varieties. Finally, I chose dried plums, pineapple rings from dried fruits section and almonds, pistachios from the nuts section.

Within two days of my selection I received the package with the nutties and dried fruits nicely packed in resealable bags. I am a big fan of plums so , the first thing I had was dried plums. They are so nice and just the way I imagined them to be, little tangy :).

We usually buy mixed nuts from Costco and my husband likes to snack them at office in small portions to stay energetic. So, the first thing he tried when he came come was almonds and pistachios.

I thank Sam for sendimg me these amazing nuts and dried fruits.









Irresistible nuts, candies and chocolate


 

2 comments:

Usha said...

I love dried fruits and nuts of all kinds and these look pretty yum!

veggie belly said...

never heard of this brand before, thanks for writing about it and the pictures!

 

  © 2009 Food Lovers

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika  

Header Image from www.freewebpageheaders.com